The 2015 Season runs every Thursday 3-7 pm, May 7th through October 15th 2015 rain or shine!
Conveniently located on Brown Street between NE Richardson & NE Ring, next to Ixtapa Mexican Restaurant and True Value hardware.
Market signs are posted on Main St. and a banner is at the bottom of Novelty Hill Road.
- Parking is available on side streets and on Main Strteet in the dirt lot next to Union Bank.
- Market is handicapped and stroller accessible on flat pavement.
- Activities include children’s play space, live local music and chalk art.
- Well behaved pets are welcome on short leads. We reserve the right to ask a troublesome pet to leave. Owners are responsible for any damage their pets may incur.
- The Market accepts EBT and Major Credit cards. Vendors accept Cash and Checks. Some Vendors may also accept Debit/Credit & WIC/WIC Senior.
- Smoking is not permitted within 30 feet of market operations per King County Health Department and Duvall Fire Department regulations.
The Duvall Farmers Market is a proud member of the Washington State Farmers Market Association and Cascade Harvest Coalition/Puget Sound Fresh.